2/08/2012

Show Me Your Fish!

Howdy Friends!

Here are a few dandies from the Clearwater!  Yoshi is an all round fishing nut; dedicated to tight lines and heavy lifting.  Here he is in Idaho droppin' some hurt bombs on these steelhead. DANG!  Way back in 2000 Yoshi was the very first person I talked to about fishing in Yellowstone.  I remember he told me about fishing on the Little Gibbon River and said if I didn't catch any I was doing something wrong.  
Nice fish Yosh!  Thanks for sharing.





If anyone out there has some fish they'd like me to put up on the board feel free to email me pictures and the story.  

Take care and hope to see you below the green boxes. 



1 comment:

  1. Should I email you 21-inch whitefish? 2 of 18-inchers are available too!! Just kidding.....

    ReplyDelete