2/01/2013

Follow Me

Howdy Friends!

We are already into the second period of the year...  geez where did that go?  I wish I could tell you I was out rippin lips like my hog catchin', monster grabbin', sweet fly makin' buddy Satoshi was doin', but alas I'm unable to do so.  Holy cow!  Some of those pictures remind me of the mythical beast of lore!  You should check out his posts if you have a little time.

I did change 5 poopy diapers this month!  That counts for something, right?

Well, I have been working on a project of the map kind.  I found a fun idea for a map and applied it to Yellowstone.  I'm happy with how it turned out.  I'll play with it a little more this week...  who knows, maybe we could get it on a T-Shirt.


That's about all for now.  It's warm today, and when the baby goes down for a nap, I may sneak down to the confluence to see what's going on.

Until then,

I hope to see you below the green boxes.

-Link

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Link for mentioning my post. I'd like to see the map on t-shirts someday soon!

    ReplyDelete