4/30/2013

Dude!

Howdy Friends,

I have a confession to make.  It's been awhile... since I really got excited about food.  (Not sure what that is all about.  Maybe I've been too busy for my own good or something.)  Anyways... Siri was in town yesterday and doing the shopping.  Yeah for Mommy!  Being a health conscious individual, she got me some BBQ sauce that doesn't contain any high fructose corn syrup.  Well, I must say, "She done good!"

This sauce is like putting awesome in your mouth.  It's like finding 40 bucks in the drier.  It's like your 18 month-old daughter decided to use the potty for the rest of her life and take 4 hour naps everyday.

If I was a NASCAR, I'd have this sauce tattooed all over my body.  If I was a piece of chicken, I'd only bathe in this sauce.  I think I've been converted.  Available @ Town and Country.  Guy Fieri Barbeque Sauce Kansas City Smokey & Sweet.


Hope to see you below the green boxes with BBQ Chicken and a Red Lodge Helio.

-Link
 

No comments:

Post a Comment